JOB TITLE: Technical Internal Sales Support Executive (J002609)
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Birmingham, Skelmersdale
SALARY: £27,000 – £35,000 an excellent benefits scheme
Flowtech is a leading distributor serving the hydraulic, pneumatic, industrial and process sectors. With over 180,000 products, (including many European brands), Flowtech is the largest fluid power distributor in the UK and Ireland. The business also supports their customers with a range of technical & engineering services, custom designs, and assemblies.
Flowtech are looking for an ambitions and hard-working individual to join the team in the role of Technical Sales Support Executive at this very exciting time as Flowtech takes a large step forward in its offering of both product and service line activities.
The role of Technical Internal Sales Support Executive is at the heart of the Flowtech business. We are looking for candidates that have a passion for sales and customer excellence. The key requirements for this role are a ‘get stuff done’ attitude, with a practical head and the ability to demonstrate great initiative. The ability to build rapport along with good communication skills in both team, and customer interactions and a natural curiosity are essential.
The successful candidate will be looking to develop their career in a progressive, yet nurturing, UK based organisation. You will play a significant role in the business working alongside the External Sales, Customer Service and Administration teams contributing to the broader goals of the overall team at Flowtech. You should be comfortable in all aspects of selling and cross-selling with an eye for spotting opportunities but crucially, possess a genuine desire to help customers solve their problems. This is a hands-on and exciting and diverse role which will really call upon your excellent interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
• Support and to act in a timely manner as the first port of call for all initial technical sales queries, these being both customer facing and internal requests.
• Works on a Return-on-investment mindset which focuses on understanding opportunities concerning qualification, upselling, cross selling and development of the Flowtech brand and passes these opportunities for quotation, along with technical information
• Operate within day-to-day sales and commercial activity requirements to achieve personal and Company targets.
• Identifies opportunities to enhance internal processes which promotes best practice and promotes these opportunities with others in a similar role.
• Works Closely with the external and internal sales and customer services teams to drive beneficial outcomes for the whole business.
• Adopt common tools to aid with the production of consistent reporting and takes responsibility for their own reporting and logging of opportunities and calls received.
• Lead by example in delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
• Carry out cross functional engagement and collaboration within the business to enable the business to cross sell and up sell effectively.
• Actively takes responsibility for your own self development and learning.
Ideally candidates should possess relevant experience in a similar role or be able to demonstrate an aptitude for the role. In addition, candidates should :
• Have a strong focus on delivering sales
• Possess strong commercial acumen
• Have an understanding of wider team goals and how you can impact them.
• Be self-motivated with good time management and excellent organisational skills
• Have strong communication and people skills, and the ability to build rapport and relationships quickly.
• Be able to use your initiative and to act exclusively when required.
• Be able to set self-stretching targets.
• Be efficient, accurate and timely in the administration associated with the role.
• Be an effective team player
• Technical fluid power experience would be helpful but not a pre-requisite.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and grow within a friendly and team-orientated UK business.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
£27,000 – £35,000 and a highly desirable benefits scheme
Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.