JOB TITLE: IT Graduate (Building Components Division) (J002523)
COMPANY: Epwin Group PLC
LOCATION: Tamworth, Staffordshire
SALARY: Highly Competitive Graduate Salary and Benefits Package
Epwin Group PLC is the leading manufacturer of energy efficient and low maintenance building products for the Repair, Maintenance and Improvement, Social Housing and New Build markets in the UK. It is one of the UK’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of PVC windows, doors, and fascia systems with some of the best-known manufacturing and service names in the sector. It has an annual Group turnover in excess of £300million.
Sustainability is at the heart of the organisation and Epwin Group takes a strong ethical stance in its manufacturing and distribution operations which is demonstrated in its significant investment in Quality, Environmental and H&S Certifications.
Serving both the Trade and Retail markets in the UK, Epwin Group PLC operates an extensive branch network covering the whole of the UK offering several well-respected brands such as Swish and Kestrel. It also sells complimentary product lines such as flat roofing systems, decorative panelling, and sealants to reinforce its position as a respected industry leader.
As an inclusive, forward-thinking business, Epwin Group PLC has identified the need to develop future leaders in the areas of sales, commercial, finance and operations. We are looking for a highly competent and motivated IT Graduate to be part of a high-performance team joining our 2-year Graduate Programme. You will be a key part of our Building Components Division based at our site in Tamworth.
The IT Graduate role will be exposed to and will participate fully in a broad range of activities to provide real business experience, quantifiable business benefits and the opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career within the Epwin Group.
Your personal and professional development will be supported by the Discovery Aspiring Leaders programme providing you with a blended approach to learning through experiential workshops, online learning forums and an experienced coach.
Following an initial induction period, the IT Graduate will work on several clearly defined projects to support business operations under the supervision and guidance of their manager and mentor. This rotational programme will be split into three defined areas:
• IT Support
• IT Infrastructure
• IT Systems Development
As a valued member of the IT Team, the successful applicant will, following training, join the IT Support Team providing remote support across the business.
Once the individual has a good understanding of the business and its IT requirements, the individual will be given responsibilities around the development and standardisation of Microsoft Dynamics Nav, Business Central and a new ERP system that will be rolled out to approximately 80 trade counters across the country.
The successful graduate will also be involved in various infrastructure and non-ERP implementation projects within the IT Team, offering them an ideal opportunity to expand their knowledge and improve their skills to incorporate other aspects of information technology.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious IT Graduate to join our team. To be successful you will:
• Have achieved a 2:2 degree (or higher) in an Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT-related discipline
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Office Apps, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
• An understanding of ERP would be extremely beneficial
• Have an inquisitive and forward-thinking mindset, who is always looking to learn and develop
• Analytical – comfortable and competent in managing large datasets.
• The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
• Be confident in building effective working relationships and working as part of a team.
• Be able to pick up and deliver projects, with the ability to work unsupervised
• Have a flexible approach and responsible attitude to work and driving development
At Epwin Group, we know how hard graduates work and what a substantial contribution they make to businesses and because of this, we offer the people who join us an enviable package.
In addition to a highly competitive starting salary, you can also look forward to a range of benefits that amongst other things include the following:
• Support towards professional qualifications and training in line with career aspirations and your role and fully funded enrolment onto the Discovery Future Leaders Programme
• Generous employer contribution towards Epwin Group company pension scheme including death in service offering
• 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
• Lifestyle benefits such as exclusive perks and discounted shopping vouchers, wellbeing support and discounted gym membership
• Access to the Group’s ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.