Role: Recruitment Resource Consultant – Graduate Recruitment Solutions (J002498)
Salary: Basic Salary £25,000 – £30,000 + commission
Location: 3 days based in Redditch office, 2 days working from home
Remit: UK Nationwide
Since establishment in 1999, Discovery has successfully integrated graduate talent into organisations, with a track record of those individuals exceeding expectations and rising through the ranks to deliver sustainable business success. The Discovery philosophy makes us different to your average recruitment or training company. Our clients are long-term, forward thinkers who consider the complete ‘business ecosystem’ rather than reacting to short-term events. We don’t just recruit and place graduates, we are an ILM approved training provider, and we train & coach them throughout their careers. The Discovery Team are a carefully selected bunch – not typical recruitment salespeople or a numbers-based training course provider. We’re business people, in a highly disruptive economy and an extremely competitive job market, it’s our belief that businesses need to take new approaches to building their workforce and we deliver the solutions to make that happen.
- We are excited to be recruiting for a new Resource Consultant to join our Recruitment team with a laser focus on filling our Early Career / Graduate Recruitment vacancies
- You will be involved with our clients from the vacancy take on call and manage the entire process including advertising, sourcing, managing applicants, video interviews, online assessment centres, shortlist submission, client consultation, offers and start
- Working closely with our sales team you will take ownership for the delivery process on our Graduate recruitment campaigns and will take accountability for managing the client through the process
- Becoming the expert in Graduate Recruitment you will naturally be consultative with clients and offer flexibility on processes where needed to do the right thing for each campaign
- Our Recruitment Resource Consultants often run assessments for clients on site or virtually and deliver Psychometric testing, competency & behavioural interviews
The Right Person
- We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Resource Consultant / Resourcer who has a proven track record of filling roles and working the delivery side of recruitment campaigns
- We need a Resource Consultant that is IT savvy as we use various systems including a bespoke CRM, video interviewing software, online assessment software, teams, MS Office and various job boards.
- We are looking for an ambitious, confident, and consultative business professional who wants to develop their career and succeed with us as a team
What We Can Offer
- We practice what we preach and offer world class training to our employees to train them for tomorrow.
- As an ILM approved training provider, many of our employees have either been on our programmes or currently working through them to receive an accreditation / qualification. We prefer to promote from within our organisation and for the right person in this role a personal development plan can be put in place for steps into management.
- We are a work family and genuinely care about each other in our team. Discovery is not only in the business of people, but we are a wholly people centric business! In our company everyone is welcome, and we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion.
- This role comes with a bonus structure to reward our resource consultants on each placement they make
To apply for this position please email your CV or call Sara Smith on 0796 561 0992 for a confidential discussion.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.