Role: Leadership & Management (Trainer / Coach)
Salary: £33k – £38k (dependent on experience)
Location: Home with Travel to Redditch
The Discovery team are experts in designing and delivering career-defining development programmes for organisations across the UK. We are an approved training organisation for the Association of Professional Sales, an Institute of Leadership and Management approved training centre, active members with the Institute of Student Employers and approved to deliver apprenticeships by the Institute for Apprenticeships. Established in 1999, The Discovery Team are a carefully selected bunch – not typical recruitment salespeople or a numbers-based training course provider. We’re businesspeople, in a highly disruptive economy and an extremely competitive job market, it’s our belief that businesses need to take new approaches to building their workforce and we deliver the solutions to make that happen.
- If you’re an inspirational and engaging facilitator, we would like to hear from you if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to further develop your career as we are passionate about supporting our employees with their ongoing development.
- Discovery’s programmes are renowned for their innovative approach to sustainable performance improvement and long-term behavioural change. Working across a number of industry sectors we design and deliver programmes across leadership development, management, graduate development, and sales transformation.
- We design and deliver appropriate training to effectuate the required changes, embedding best practice along the way.
- Contribution to the design and development of Discovery programmes
- Facilitation of delivery apprenticeships and experiential learning interventions, classroom training and coaching
- Proactively source and promote relevant content for each cohort to support module material
- Facilitation of one-to-one support visits for programme delegates and line managers, where appropriate using best practice coaching and mentoring techniques
- Proactive support for programme delegates, e.g., telephone support and regular contact
- Specific support and monitoring relating to coursework, work-based learning activities and apprenticeship programme
- Making and assessment of work-based learning activities. e.g., apprenticeship, ILM
- Facilitation of line-manager engagement sessions.
- Promote and embed Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Health and Safety to all learning sessions
- Work collaboratively towards the achievement of the department’s targets, Discovery’s Strategic Goals and Core Values
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a commercial, client facing role, working with senior stakeholders
- Must have the minimum qualification of the subject you are to teach
- An Assessors Award qualification or equivalent (A1, CAVA, TAQA)
- A level 3 teaching qualification or equivalent (CET, PTTLS etc)
- Experience of managing consultative projects with executive stakeholders
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship programs within a Learning and Development field
- Driving licence (with a maximum of 3 penalty points)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of delivering apprenticeships
- Experience of psychometric testing and other behavioural profiling tools
- Experience of delivering bespoke training programs
- Experience of delivering coaching at an executive level
JOIN THE TEAM!
- We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
- It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, monthly social evenings, a quarterly dining club, rewards, and incentives.
- All in all, we are a great company to work with!
- We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.