JOB TITLE: Graduate Software Implementation Support Engineer (J002592)
COMPANY: CCube Solutions
LOCATION: Work from home (Midlands based)
SALARY: £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience
CCube Solutions is a leading supplier of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) to the NHS, serving healthcare providers for over 20 years. CCube’s innovative and mission-critical solutions enable efficient storage, intelligent retrieval, and management of patient records, supporting healthcare organizations in delivering high-quality care and enhancing operational efficiency.
CCube Solutions are looking for an ambitions and hard-working graduate to join the team in the role of Software Implementation Engineer at this very exciting time as CCube transitions more of its services and customers to its public cloud platform.
The role of Graduate Software Implementation Engineer will suit candidates with a broad background in IT and software. Candidates must have a passion for operational excellence and automation. Good communication skills in both team and client settings are essential.
The successful candidate will be committed to a career within the IT and cloud-based technology space and looking to develop their career in a fast-paced, innovative UK based organisation. You will play a significant role in the business being involved in technical installations, configuration, troubleshooting and fault resolution activities across all CCube’s products.
CCube are committed to the growth and development of all their team and as such you will be enrolled into an externally-delivered Introduction to Business and Customers Programme. This is an experiential programme that offers an industry recognised qualification at the end. Each rotation, together with the experiential learning, will ensure that you get exposure to a variety of projects, phases, and disciplines. From the outset, you will be allocated a Mentor who will support throughout the programme.
CCube employees work from home with access to office space where appropriate.
The Graduate Software Implementation Support Engineer position is at the heart of the business, and the successful candidate will be exposed to all key areas of the process, as well as our valued customers. The role will comprise the following elements:
• Installation, configuration and customisation of CCube products
• Development and maintenance of tooling to automate key processes
• Adaptation and/or creation of custom features to meet client needs (SQL & Powershell)
• Taking ownership of and completing second-line support tasks
• Clearly articulating software development requirements or defects to Product Developers
• Field testing product updates
• Writing and maintaining documentation
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Analytical mindset
• Sound degree in a relevant area (e.g. I.T., Computer Science, Business Information Systems)
• Drive, enthusiasm, a ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to think for yourself and take responsibility for your actions from day one
• Self-motivated with good time management and excellent organisational skills
• Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders and customers
• An ability to apply your intelligence in a practical way, with the ability to develop & implement new ideas
• Capable at organising and structuring work
• Consistent in achieving and driving for results
• A strong and committed drive to pursue a career in cloud-based systems
• Demonstrate a rounded profile
• Have notable achievements in various areas to supplement your academic achievements (desirable)
• Driving licence, or a demonstrable commitment to gaining a licence.
Candidates are expected to have experience of the following:
• Intermediate to Advanced SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience of server process automation; ideally with Powershell
• Microsoft IIS
• Windows Server administration
• Database Administration (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Ubuntu Linux
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and grow within a friendly and team-orientated UK business.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
£25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience plus attractive benefits
• Enrolment onto Introduction to Business and Customers Programme which offers an industry recognised management and leadership qualification on completion
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.