Role: Graduate Sales Consultant Programme
Salary: Basic Salary £25,000 – £30,000 + Uncapped Commission, Company Car, 25 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
Location: Erdington, Birmingham
About Aurora Graphics:
Established for nearly 20 years we specialise in all things print. From Signage, Wall coverings and Window Graphics through to Banners, Exhibition Graphics and Glass Manifestation. You may have seen some of our work during the pandemic with the influx of businesses requiring Covid Signs. With a £4.5 million turnover we have heavily invested in our business over the last few years moving to a bigger site and with better equipment.
- We are excited to be recruiting for 2 new Consultative Sales Professionals to join our successful Sales Team.
- Initially our sales graduates will spend the first several months shadowing the team in the estimation department to gain a full understanding of the products and services we offer.
- We will provide extensive training in sales and once fully competent as an estimator the important foundations have been laid for career progression into the sales role where the income potential is uncapped.
- The sales role consists of winning new business from existing clients, recommendations and referrals, adding extra services onto existing orders and dealing with incoming leads. The best sales professionals are inquisitive people that seek new business opportunities from networking and calling.
- Your training will be an initial comprehensive induction and then an ongoing personal development plan to support you in your role
- Also on offer is an opportunity to complete a Level 4 Sales Success apprenticeship programme which you will receive a qualification
- Career progression is available in several formats depending on the path you want to take and the growth of the business. You could move into a Divisional Manager role or even Sales Manager.
The Right Person:
- Our sales team is down to earth, humble and full of charismatic but consultative people who can have good inquisitive conversations
- We are looking for someone who has the competencies to listen and educate customers on our products and services which enables them to make better buying decisions.
- You must have good communication, written and verbal skills
- Candidates who have a Consumer Services Management, Business Management Degree, Marketing Degree would be successful in our business although we are open minded to consider candidates from all degree backgrounds
- The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills, a strong work ethic, confident communicator, team player, proactive, able to work independently and have an enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- This is a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and quick turnarounds being the norm and no two days are ever the same.
- We are looking for graduates who can demonstrate resilience and determination
- Good commercial awareness (Understanding profit margins etc)
- Any experience in Sales or the Print industry would be hugely advantageous but not essential
- Full UK Driving license as the role comes with a company car and you will be on the road visiting clients
Must be eligible to live and work in the UK permanently.
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.