JOB TITLE: Commercial Data Analyst Graduate (Specialist Building Division) (J002521)
COMPANY: Epwin Group PLC
LOCATION: Tamworth, Staffordshire
SALARY: Highly Competitive Graduate Salary and Benefits Package
Epwin Group PLC is the leading manufacturer of energy efficient and low maintenance building products for the Repair, Maintenance and Improvement, Social Housing and New Build markets in the UK. It is one of the UK’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of PVC windows, doors, and fascia systems with some of the best-known manufacturing and service names in the sector. It has an annual Group turnover in excess of £300million.
Sustainability is at the heart of the organisation and Epwin Group takes a strong ethical stance in its manufacturing and distribution operations which is demonstrated in its significant investment in Quality, Environmental and H&S Certifications.
Serving both the Trade and Retail markets in the UK, Epwin Group PLC operates an extensive branch network covering the whole of the UK offering several well-respected brands such as Swish and Kestrel. It also sells complimentary product lines such as flat roofing systems, decorative panelling, and sealants to reinforce its position as a respected industry leader.
As an inclusive, forward-thinking business, Epwin Group PLC has identified the need to develop future leaders in the areas of sales, commercial, finance and operations. We are looking for a highly competent and motivated Commercial Data Analyst Graduate to be part of a high-performance team joining our 2-year Graduate Programme. You will be a key part of our Specialist Building Distribution Division (SBD) based at our site in Tamworth. SBD is a growing multi-brand distribution and trade counter business, operating across the UK out of circa 80 branch locations.
The Commercial Data Analyst Graduate role will be exposed to and will participate fully in a broad range of activities to provide real business experience, quantifiable business benefits and the opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career within the Epwin Group, and more specifically within the Specialist Division.
Your personal and professional development will be supported by the Discovery Aspiring Leaders programme providing you with a blended approach to learning through experiential workshops, online learning forums and an experienced coach.
Following an initial induction period, the Commercial Graduate will work on several clearly defined projects to support business operations under the supervision and guidance of their manager and mentor. These will include work covering the following key areas:
• Sales and pricing analysis including the development of pricing systems and margin controls
• Development of key business reports and dashboards to drive targeted actions gaining exposure to power BI
• Support the implementation of a new business-wide ERP system
• Development of category management strategies
• Day to day management and ongoing development of sales enablement tools and processes
• Development of systems to capture and utilise information gathered on competitor activity
• CRM and Sales Team performance support and performance monitoring
We are looking for a driven and ambitious, graduate to join our team. We are ideally looking for graduates who have recently graduated with a degree with a numerate bias, including, but not limited to Finance or Accounting, Information Management/Technology, Economics or Business Studies. To be successful you will:
• Have an inquisitive and forward-thinking mindset, who is always looking to learn and develop
• Highly proficient in Office 365 (particularly Excel)
• Analytical and accurate – confident and competent at managing large data sets.
• The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
• Be confident in building effective working relationships and working as part of a team.
• Be able to pick up and deliver projects, with the ability to work unsupervised
• Have a flexible approach and responsible attitude to work and driving development
At Epwin Group, we know how hard graduates work and what a substantial contribution they make to businesses and because of this, we offer the people who join us an enviable package.
In addition to a highly competitive starting salary, you can also look forward to a range of benefits that amongst other things include the following:
• Support towards professional qualifications and training in line with career aspirations and your role and fully funded enrolment onto the Discovery Future Leaders Programme
• Generous employer contribution towards Epwin Group company pension scheme including death in service offering
• 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
• Lifestyle benefits such as exclusive perks and discounted shopping vouchers, wellbeing support and discounted gym membership
• Access to the Group’s ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Category||Sales, Marketing & Commercial|